How to convert MOV video files to WMV, AVI for windows movie maker?
What do WMM lovers worry about?
1. I have recorded videos on my camera. I want to put it on Windows Movie Maker so I can edit the videos and cut out stuff, but every time I try, it says "windows movie maker does not support this file" or "invalid file" or something like that, you get the idea. The format of our videos is MOV file.
2. I recently got a new HD camera but realized the camera shoots in .MOV which isn’t very compatible with Windows. I can't edit the files in windows movie maker either. Why?
3. How do I covert my (MOV) document to use the video on windows movie maker?
MOV to windows movie maker converter can help you to import MOV to windows movie maker without any difficulty
Windows movie maker cannot recognize MOV video files directly so WMM lovers need to convert MOV to WMM compatible WMV, AVI, MPG formats so as to edit MOV video with windows movie maker. MOV to windows movie maker converter is special designed to convert QuickTime MOV to WMV to import MOV to windows movie maker or enjoy MOV videos on windows media player.
Apart from converting MOV to WMV, AVI, MPG for windows movie maker, MOV to windows movie maker can assist you to convert MOV to other popular formats like MP4, 3GP, FLV, SWF, DV, RM, RMVB and HD videos so that you are able to enjoy QuickTime MOV with portable iPod, iPhone, PSP, BlackBerry, iRiver, Zune, Creative Zen, Wii, Gphone, Kin, and Mobile Phones.
MOV to windows movie maker is a great editor itself which empowers you to specify an area by setting the crop values, clip videos into several small parts that you need by clipping feature, tweak video saturation, contrast, brightness, emboss, gray, old film by adding special effects and select an output aspect ratio among original, full screen, 4:3, 16:9.
How to convert MOV to windows movie maker (WMM) compatible WMV, AVI, MPG with MOV to windows movie maker converter?
Step one: download
Download MOV to windows movie maker converter and double click .exe to install
Step two: Add MOV files
Click “Add Video” button to add MOV video files. You can add many files at one time for its batch mode feature.
Step three: Select output format
In the drop down list of profiles, select WMV, AVI, MPG for windows movie maker (WMM)
Step four: crop, trim, clip and add effects
Click “Clip” button to trim time length segment and click “Edit” button to add special effects
Step five: start conversion
Click “Start” button to start to convert MOV to WMM formats
Several reasons for you to choose windows movie maker for editing task:
1. Total free which comes with your Windows software
2. Easy-to-use interface and versatile editing functions
3. Rich in features--add music, pictures, titles and credits.
4. Includes with a fun collection of transitions and special effects.
5. AutoMovie feature – takes your raw video and auto-edit it to a music of your choice at the touch of a button